And worst of all, it’s got Hasta La.
That’s actually the reason I got it. There’s something I need to do. It requires either a couple of weeks of my spare time to get it working on a Mac or on Linux, or $268 to get a new Dell and do it on a PC.
I’ve mentioned here my earlier purchase of a certified refurbished laptop from Dell. Well, I just purchased a PC with the following features:
- Intel Pentium dual-core processor E5200 (2MB L2, 2.5GHz, 800 FSB)
- Optical 2-Button Mouse and USB Keyboard
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
- 4 GB DDR2 NON-ECC SDRAM 800MHz (4 DIMMs)
- 320 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
- 16X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability
- 1 Yr Limited Hardware Warranty, In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis, 24×7 Phone Support
For less than $300. No coupons, no mail-in rebates. Just order it. Amazing.
I wonder what I can sell it for in 3 months when I no longer need it? $100? $50? A venti latte at Fourbucks?