I’ve found some more CLI utilities (via this thread) that look like they’re worth further investigation.
- Zola, a static site generator
- fd (a/k/a fd-find), an “80% replacement” for find; see also fselect
- xsv, a tool for working with CSV files
- broot, another disk analysis/tree replacement
- sd, a sed replacement
- cw, a wc replacement
- hors, a combination of lynx and the technical web (which I couldn’t build on my Linux system because it’s running gcc instead of clang). (Ditto ‘bat’ btw.)
- lolcate, a locate/updatedb replacement
I’m intrigued by topgrade but a little terrified of actually using it.
And I found the indispensable utility called genact.