Windows 10 is, in some ways, worse(!) than 8.1 was. (Really!)
Since I don’t have time to keep sinking into Windows, here’s what I’ve been doing:
- Is my PC suited for a 32- or 64-bit OS? ubuntu or windows.
- Am I running 32- or 64-bit linux?
- HowtoGeek: How to dual-boot linux on your Windows laptop
- How to boot and install linux on a PC with UEFI secure boot (and What you need to know about UEFI vs. BIOS)
- How to install Dropbox and Chrome
- Then, after you install: 8 things to do, 11 things, and 15 things and maybe some utilities like these 11 utilities.
Once you’ve done all that, remember to install an ssh server:
sudo apt-get install openssh-server